Family Council Dispatch is our bi-annual newsletter that celebrates the events, initiatives, and activities of Family Councils across Ontario! If you have a story you want to share with Councils across the province, this is the way to do so! We are always accepting submissions for publication.
- Submissions can be made at any time; some issues are themed issue (e.g. Family Council Week) so submissions may be held for a subsequent issue
- An article may be held for publication in a subsequent issue if: a sufficient or insufficient number of articles have been received for the given issue or, in the editor’s opinion the article would be better suited to another issue
- Submitting an article does not guarantee acceptance for publication
- An issue of Family Council Dispatch will only be published if there are sufficient successful article submissions
- Family Council Dispatch will be posted on the Family Councils Ontario website and included in the monthly e-bulletin
How to submit an article:
- Submit articles of up to 500 words as a word document to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Family Council Dispatch submission’
- Submit the article (and photos, if applicable) by email by the 1st of the month preceding the desired publication month
- Include the name of the author(s) of the article in the word document
- You may suggest a title for the article in the word document (titles are subject to revision by the newsletter editor)
- If submitting photos to accompany the article, you must ensure that Photo Release Forms have been completed. Photos must be accompanies by a signed Photo Release Form from each person in the photo. To download Photo Release Forms, click here.
To review past issues of Family Council Dispatch, visit the Resources section of our website.